The Voice and this website (the "Site") is owned and operated by MOBY GROUP, Afghanistan
We are committed to protecting your privacy on-line. We use the information we collect about you to provide services to you when you visit the Site. We appreciate that you do not want any personal information you provide to us distributed indiscriminately and here, we explain how we collect information, what we do with it and what controls you have.
1. What Information we Collect
So that we can provide a personalized service, we may, upon registration or at other times on our Sites, ask you to submit personal information to us. You may also be required to provide personal information to order products or participate in one of our online forums or communities. The types of information that may be collected at these pages include: your name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone/mobile number, your gender and date of birth. Different web pages on the Site may ask for different personal information. We may ask you for other information, including, but not limited to, your interests, opinions and the way you use our service to assist us in our initiatives outlined above and to improve our understanding of customer trends and patterns.
You are under no obligation to provide such information. However, if you should choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain services.
Please note that sometimes on particular web pages on the Site we will require you to provide additional personal information. When we do this we will specify further on these web pages why we are collecting your information and how we will use it.
2. How we Store Your Information
Information you submit via the Site is sent to a computer located in the USA. Information submitted by you may be transferred to, stored and processed by, our affiliates as well as our service providers and to other reputable third party organizations, which may be situated outside the USA.
In addition if you use our services while you are outside the USA, your information may be transferred outside the USA in order to provide you with those services.
3. How Your Information Is Used
We will use the information you provide to us to:
- monitor, develop and improve the Site, services and your experience;
- assist in and administer the provision of services to you (i.e. dispatch news and communications relating to The Voice or any related sites or services via email, post, fax or phone, or to notify you that a particular service has been suspended for maintenance);
- process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made about you;
- contact you about a submission you have made to the Site, including any content you provide; and understand customer trends and patterns.
4. When We May Contact You
We may contact you:
- in relation to the functioning of any service you have signed up for in order to ensure that we can deliver the services to you;
- where you have opted to receive further correspondence;
- in relation to any contribution you have made to the Site, e.g. in relation to any blogs, message boards or forums made available to you on the Site;
- to invite you to participate in surveys about our services (participation is always voluntary); and for marketing purposes where you have specifically agreed to this (see paragraph 5 below).
Local pages will give you information about how we will contact you in relation to specific services.
5. Will I Be Contacted For Marketing Purposes?
Where and only where requested by you we will:
- send you and keep you updated with information by email, telephone (including SMS) or mail about existing and new services, products and special offers from us; and/or
- send you information by email, telephone or mail about related products or services of selected third parties that may be of interest to you. However, you always have the opportunity to remove your consent to such use by contacting us with your request;
We will not send you unsolicited premium rate SMS messages (which are SMS messages you pay to receive), although your service provider may impose a charge on messages that you receive. Please check with your service provider for details.
You can tell us not to contact you or share the information with a third party either at initial registration or later through updates or amendments to your personal information. We may occasionally contact you about products and services we feel may be of interest to you. This will only come from us (or our agents) and only if you have indicated that you do not object to these offers.
6. Will We Share Your Personal Information With Anyone Else?
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies) or as described in paragraph 7. Generally, we will only use your information within MOBY GROUP Network Limited or its group of companies. However, sometimes we will use third parties to process your information. We will require these third parties to comply strictly with its instructions and will require that they do not use your personal information for their own business purposes.
7. Offensive or Inappropriate Content ona Site
If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on or to the Site, or otherwise engage in any disruptive behavior on the Site, we may use your personal information to stop such behavior. Where we reasonably believe that you are or may be in breach of any of applicable laws (for example, but without limitation, content you have posted may be defamatory), we may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your employer, school email/Internet provider or law enforcement agencies about the content and your behavior.
8. What If I Am A User Aged 16 or Under?
If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent/guardian's permission beforehand whenever you provide personal information to the Site. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information. If we become aware that you are under 16 and are attempting to or have submitted personal information via the Site without your parent/guardian's permission, we will not accept such information and we will take steps to remove such information from our records. This may involve us having to access and verify your age and other relevant details.
9. Keeping Our Records Accurate
We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible, but we depend on our users to update their personal information whenever necessary.
10. Limitation of Liability
The Site may contain links to other websites where information practices may be different to ours. For example, if you "click" on a link, the "click" may take you off the Site. You should consult the other websites' privacy notices as we are not responsible for and have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.
We may sometimes offer content (e.g., competitions or promotions) sponsored by or co-branded with identified third parties. By virtue of these relationships, the third parties may obtain personally identifiable information that you voluntarily submit to participate in the website activity. We are not responsible for and have no control over these third parties' use of this information. However, we will notify you at the time of requesting personally identifiable information if these third parties will obtain such information.
11. Legal Disclaimer
We are not responsible nor will be liable to you in any way for events beyond our direct control. Because of the complex and constantly changing nature of our technology and business, we cannot guarantee nor do we represent that our performance will be error free, and to the maximum extent permitted by law we will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or other loss suffered by you and relating to the use or release of your personal information.
12. How Long Will We Keep Your Personal Information?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant service. In the case that you wish to cancel your registration as a member of the Site, once an account is deleted, while people cannot use the personal information, it stays on the system for a period of one year for administration purposes before being deleted automatically.
Where you contribute to the Site, we will generally only keep your content for as long as is reasonably required for the purpose(s) for which it was submitted.
13. Can I Find Out What Personal Information We Hold About You?
Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. We charge $10 for information requests and will require you to prove your identity with 2 pieces of approved photographic identification. We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files.
Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to your hard drive to store and sometimes track information about you. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that. However, you may not be able totake full advantage of a website if you do so. Cookies are specific to the server that created them and cannot be accessed by other servers, which means they cannot be used to track your movements around the web. Although they do identify a user's computer, cookies do not personally identify users and passwords and credit card information are not stored in cookies.
- identify who you are and to access your account information;
- estimate our audience size and patterns;
- control how often visitors see similar ads; and
- track preferences and to improve and update our Site.
Due to the nature of the Internet, we can't guarantee the protection of your personal information and we can't be responsible for any outcomes resulting from a breach of security when the Site is used. We're confident in our security, and it is always a top priority to ensure we do not get any problems.